Storm Damage Prevention & Restoration
Storm Damage Management
We manage storm damage by working with you to prevent it in the first place. This means that each tree must be addressed in order to mitigate damage. We identify any weak points in the tree and properly prune it to ensure your tree weathers the storm intact and healthy.
Some ways we prevent damage
● Pruning for storm damage prevention
● Removing hazardous limbs
● Reducing tip weight on limbs overhanging structures
● Thinning to reduce “Wind Sail” effect
● Reducing or eliminating multiple stems, pruning to encourage a
single stem tree
● Identifying if cabling/bracing should be a course of action
● Identifying possible root failure by evaluating base of tree
We can help.